Plunge into the world of automobile production and see how cars are made at Volkswagen Slovakia. Plant tours are available by appointment from Monday to Friday (08:00-18:00). Guiding is available in Slovak, German or English. The tour begins in the Visitor Centre where you can see the components made in Martin, and get the introductory information on the plant.
Tour of the Martin Plant
Experience the manufacturing of components at our plant in Martin.
Free of charge
Duration: 60 minutes
- The tours are organised from Monday to Friday between 08:00-18:00 in Slovak, German and English.
- The maximum number of participants per group is strictly limited to 15.
- Should the number of visitors exceed the limit, they will be divided into several smaller groups which will take the tour simultaneously.
- The tours of individual halls is only available for groups of at least 5 visitors. If the number of visitors is lower, the full 5-visitor group price must be paid (at the full rate of € 4 per person)
- Only Person over 12 years may participate in an excursion of the plant.
- The tours for students and schools are free of charge!
- The use of alcohol and narcotic substances before and during the tour is prohibited.
- The taking of still or moving images in the whole area of the plant is prohibited. No entry into the plant with cameras or other image recorders.
- All visitors of the manufacturing halls must wear solid and closed footwear.